To improve the lives of adolescents and young adults between the ages 13- 21 who have been stricken with cancer, and to assist their families. We achieve our mission in many ways, including:
• Providing books, tablets, headphones and games for lengthy hospitals stays.
• Providing tickets to sporting events, movies, and concerts so as to keep their spirits up during the difficult treatment period and beyond.
• Providing assistance to families and caregivers by donating gas and grocery gift cards; paying for utilities or travel expenses; paying for extra medical expenses; and, in the unfortunate event of death, funeral costs.
• Assisting athletes and sports teams with funds to participate in sports events and to provide the necessary equipment.
• Providing scholarships to cancer survivors who wish to study for careers in the science fields so as to give back to the community.
The Organization is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, athletic and scientific purposes, as an organization that qualifies as exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
FORZA STEFANO CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC.